On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev. Festival was inaugurated by H.E Shri Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India in Ukraine. Yoga schools, yoga institutes and Yoga organisations from various part of Ukraine displayed various forms of Yoga. More than 10000 personnel visited the festival. During festival culture program showcasing various aspects of Indian Culture tradition and Philosophy was performed by artists from Ukraine. Yoga Marathon is scheduled on 23 June 2018 at heart of Kiev city at Kreshyatic street from 1800 hrs. This will be a mass Yoga Programme and more than 4000 people are excepted to do yoga together. This is also expected to set an European record.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019