The Indian side is interested in establishing contacts with the Chernihiv region in the field of economics, has ideas for the implementation of joint projects.
Together with Mr. Ambassador today, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Delta Vilmar, Dhruw Panda, arrived and during a working meeting with the first deputy chairman of the Chernihiv Regional State Administration Yulia Sviridenko, the Indian guests expressed their interest in cooperation between the two parties..
- We are open to attracting foreign investment, seeing India as one of the promising partners. So, they are ready for a substantive talk about the possible implementation of joint business projects, - said Julia Sviridenko. Accordingly, she invited an Indian delegation headed by Mr. Ambassador to participate in the III Investment and Export Forum of Chernihiv Region, which will be held in the regional center on May 16 this year..
in 2017, the foreign trade turnover of the Chernihiv region with the Republic of India amounted to 20 million US dollars. At the same time, exports grew slightly (US $ 9.7 million). Basically, it is the export of motor vehicles, the supply of grain crops, fats and oils of animal or vegetable origin, and vegetables..
The Indian side supplied the same to the Chernihiv region, in particular, tobacco raw materials, boilers, spare parts for ground transport..
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv