2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv
2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv . The event was organized by the Embassy of India in Ukraine, the Association of Indian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (IPMA) and the Pharmaceutical Export Promotion Board of India (PHARMEXCIL).
The purpose of the event is to highlight the potential and potential of commercial cooperation between India and Ukraine in the pharmaceutical sector.
The event began with a speech by Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of India to Ukraine Mr. Partha Satpathi, who emphasized that the development of the pharmaceutical industry in India has a long history and a large share in the world. So, for today India occupies 10% of the world market of medicines with the volume of $ 110 billion. The worldwide turnover of medicines produced in India at affordable prices is $ 30 billion (50% of the domestic market and 50% of exports).
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv