Embassy of India in Ukraine, in association with ‘Ananta Medicare’ India organized a seminar on ‘AYURVEDA’ on 28 March, 2018 in Kyiv to project the scope and strength of Ayurveda in Ukraine. The seminar was attended by around 300 persons including government dignitaries, Ayurvedic Centres in Ukraine, health professionals dealing in Ayurveda, companies dealing in Ayurveda products, people interested in Ayurveda and two senior level Ayurveda Experts from ‘AYUSH’ India. The seminar was inaugurated by H.E. Ambassador Manoj K. Bharti.
Ambassador Manoj Bharti, in his address, highlighted the holistic healthcare approach of Ayurveda and the range of Ayurveda therapies effective for common chronic diseases and for preventive & promotive healthcare. Ambassador added “Ayurveda is an ancient, time tested Indian System of Medicine and Healthcare with documented history of use for 3000 years emphasizes on maintaining equilibrium at physical, physiological, psychological, spiritual, and social aspects of an individual”. Ambassador Bharti emphasized on popularizing and including Ayurveda in the education system in Ukraine. He called upon local authorities to recognize Aurvedic medical system in the healthcare system of Ukraine and allow import of Ayurvedic medicines into Ukraine.
Miss Olga Bogomolets, Chairperson of the committee for health in Verkhovna Rada, while addressing the gathering, spoke high of ancient Indian system of medicine Ayurveda. She expressed willingness to work together with India in the field of natural and alternate medicines. She also appreciated the humanitarian assistance given by the Government of India to Ukraine in the form of serums.
Visiting Ayurveda experts from ‘AYUSH’ India in their presentations at the event discussed the possibilities of bilateral cooperation for the promotion of Ayurveda trade, educational courses and profession in Ukraine. They informed that the manufacturing companies of Ayurvedic medicines are regulated in India under the provisions of Drugs & Cosmetics Act, and GMP is mandatory. Some of the Indian companies have also acquired WHO-GMP Certification and are exporting Ayurvedic products to many countries.
The seminar concluded with Q&A session and was widely attended by local print and electronic media.
- Tribute To Former Prime Minister Bharat Ratna Poet And Statesman,Late Shri Atal Bihari Vakpayee Ji Ko Shraddhanjali
- Sadbhavna Day Pledge was Administered By H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India To Ukraine To All India-Based Members of Embassy of India, Kyiv, Ukraine on 20 Aug 2018.
- Important information regarding Kerala Flood Relief and Donation to CM's Disaster Relief Fund.
- 6TH ASIA-PACIFIC CONGRESS OF SERICULTURE AND INSECT BIOTECHNOLOGY (APSERI-2019) SCHEDULED DURING MARCH, 2019 AT MYSORE
More details can be seen at http://inserco.org/en/node/10
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- Global Investors Summit 2019, will be held on 23-24 February 2019 at Brilliant Convention Centre in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Due to Demise of former Prime Minister of India and Bharat Ratna, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Thursday 16 August 2018, All cultural activities except Yoga scheduled in the premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv has been Cancelled till 22 August 2018.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day, Flag hoisting ceremony was performed by H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, followed by singing of National Anthem. Embassy officials, Indian Diaspora, Indian Students, friend from Ukraine attended the ceremony
- 72nd Independence Day function was celebrated with additional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv today morning. Flag hoisting ceremony was performed which was followed by singing of our National Anthem. H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador, read out speech of Hon’ble President on the occasion. The function was well attended by the Indian community and friends of India in Kyiv.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day of Republic of India, Cultural Classes scheduled in the Premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv, for 14th and 15th August 2018 stands CANCEL.
- United Nations social media cards in multiple languages on India's contribution to the UN Peacekeeping Missions
- Celebration of 72nd Independence Day of India
- 11th World Hindi Conference is taking place in Mauritius from 18-20 August 2018.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga