Embassy of India in Ukraine, in association with ‘Ananta Medicare’ India organized a seminar on ‘AYURVEDA’ on 28 March, 2018 in Kyiv to project the scope and strength of Ayurveda in Ukraine. The seminar was attended by around 300 persons including government dignitaries, Ayurvedic Centres in Ukraine, health professionals dealing in Ayurveda, companies dealing in Ayurveda products, people interested in Ayurveda and two senior level Ayurveda Experts from ‘AYUSH’ India. The seminar was inaugurated by H.E. Ambassador Manoj K. Bharti.
Ambassador Manoj Bharti, in his address, highlighted the holistic healthcare approach of Ayurveda and the range of Ayurveda therapies effective for common chronic diseases and for preventive & promotive healthcare. Ambassador added “Ayurveda is an ancient, time tested Indian System of Medicine and Healthcare with documented history of use for 3000 years emphasizes on maintaining equilibrium at physical, physiological, psychological, spiritual, and social aspects of an individual”. Ambassador Bharti emphasized on popularizing and including Ayurveda in the education system in Ukraine. He called upon local authorities to recognize Aurvedic medical system in the healthcare system of Ukraine and allow import of Ayurvedic medicines into Ukraine.
Miss Olga Bogomolets, Chairperson of the committee for health in Verkhovna Rada, while addressing the gathering, spoke high of ancient Indian system of medicine Ayurveda. She expressed willingness to work together with India in the field of natural and alternate medicines. She also appreciated the humanitarian assistance given by the Government of India to Ukraine in the form of serums.
Visiting Ayurveda experts from ‘AYUSH’ India in their presentations at the event discussed the possibilities of bilateral cooperation for the promotion of Ayurveda trade, educational courses and profession in Ukraine. They informed that the manufacturing companies of Ayurvedic medicines are regulated in India under the provisions of Drugs & Cosmetics Act, and GMP is mandatory. Some of the Indian companies have also acquired WHO-GMP Certification and are exporting Ayurvedic products to many countries.
The seminar concluded with Q&A session and was widely attended by local print and electronic media.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv