The 15th Edition of Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF) is scheduled to be held from 28th January to 3rd February 2018. MIFF is a biennial documentary, short fiction and animation film festival organized by the Films Division under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India. In the past, the MIFF has been attended by documentary and animation film-makers from all over the world; and it has become one of the flagship events in India. It may be noted that the Golden Conch, the prestigious top award of MIFF amounting to approximately INR 60 lakhs, recognizes the best talent in documentary & animation film making.
2. Documentary films, short fiction (upto 45 minutes), and animation films produced between September 1st, 2015 to August 31st, 2017 are eligible for entry in the relevant category. Interested documentary and animation film-makers may submit by 15 November 2017. The last date for submitting entries is November 15, 2017.
3. Details about the event, including entry form, rules & regulation, and other contact details are available on the website www.miff.in. The contact person from the Films Division is Ms. Swati Pandey, Director, Films Division, Ministry of I&B, Mumbai. She could be approached on the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number +91-22-23524095.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Sartha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv