1. Embassy of India, Kyiv, has an existing "walk-in" system to resolve issues facing members of the Indian community in Ukraine. As per this procedure, any person with a concern requiring immediate attention can meet, during office hours, with the appropriate Embassy officer:
For Economic and Investment issues:
Shri G.R. Meena, Deputy Chief of Mission
For Community Welfare, Consular and Educational issues:
Shri B.S. Bisht, Second Secretary (Cons/Edu)
This "walk-in" system will continue to function.
2. Furthermore, the Ambassador of India to Ukraine / Deputy Chief of Mission would be available for an "Open House" on every Monday, between 1600-1700 hrs. Any person with a petition or unresolved issue that he/she would like to raise is welcome to arrive at the Embassy of India, Kyiv, between 1600-1700 hrs on Monday at Embassy of India, Kyiv (20-B, M. Berlinskogo Street, Kyiv-01901 Ukraine). In case the Embassy is closed on Monday due to an official holiday, then the Open House procedure will be applied the following day.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv