On 25 January 2017 a conference entitled "Agribusiness-2017: financing instruments, innovative technologies, evaluation and risk management" was organized by International Financial Club "Banker" (magazine "Banker") in Kyiv. The conference has become a platform for exchange of experience between representatives of state government, agricultural companies, insurance companies, banks and investment institutions as well as legal, leasing, auditing and IT-companies. The conference was divided into two parts: "Effective financial decisions" and "Evaluation and Risk Management".
During his address, H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of India to Ukraine stated that this year marks 25 years since the day of establishment of diplomatic relations between our countries. India is the largest consumer of oil from Ukraine. It is a huge market, 1.25 billion people live here. As the population of the country is mostly depends on vegetarian food, it receives protein mainly from pulses plants. Therefore, pulses have the greatest prospects for exporting to this country. In 2016 Ukraine supplied to India 100 thousand tons of pulses, but this figure can be increased at least 10 times.
The link for the new about this event on organizes' website is given below:
- Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr Sergíy Kyslytsya received the copies of Credentials from the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019