On 25 January 2017 a conference entitled "Agribusiness-2017: financing instruments, innovative technologies, evaluation and risk management" was organized by International Financial Club "Banker" (magazine "Banker") in Kyiv. The conference has become a platform for exchange of experience between representatives of state government, agricultural companies, insurance companies, banks and investment institutions as well as legal, leasing, auditing and IT-companies. The conference was divided into two parts: "Effective financial decisions" and "Evaluation and Risk Management".
During his address, H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of India to Ukraine stated that this year marks 25 years since the day of establishment of diplomatic relations between our countries. India is the largest consumer of oil from Ukraine. It is a huge market, 1.25 billion people live here. As the population of the country is mostly depends on vegetarian food, it receives protein mainly from pulses plants. Therefore, pulses have the greatest prospects for exporting to this country. In 2016 Ukraine supplied to India 100 thousand tons of pulses, but this figure can be increased at least 10 times.
The link for the new about this event on organizes' website is given below:
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv