Ms. Rupmani Chettri, Indian volunteer for the United Nations volunteer with disability came to the Indian Embassy on 31 October 2017 along with Ms. Zuzana Zalanova, UNV Programme Officer and her interpreter Ms. Natasha and met H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine. Ms. Chettri has been in Ukraine since March this year and works in the UN Resident Coordinator’s office in the capacity of Advocacy Specialist on Disability. Her assignment in Ukraine is for one year.
During her UNV assignment so far, Ms. Chettri has contributed to changing perceptions on disability in Ukraine and beyond through her sign language classes (provided also to UN staff). She also works with local civil society and has made efforts to advocate for disability rights during the recent visit of UN Secretary General to Ukraine.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv