INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
The Embassy of India, located at 20-B, Maxima Berlinskogo Street, Kyiv, Ukraine,invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from Architects/Architectural firms, henceforth referred to as `Applicants’, for short listing in respect of the project involving design for construction of a Diplomatic Complex consisting of residences for Representational Grade(RG) Officers,non-RG officials, Community Centrecomprising recreationalas well ascultural facilities and associated ancillary services on a plot of land at 4,Victoria Zabily street in HolosiivskyiDistrict in the City of Kyiv for the Embassy of India in Kyiv,Ukraine. The following indicative activities will need to be undertaken by the selected Applicant:
Overall planning and design of the Project which shall include preparation of Urban planning of the entire site, Architectural design , Landscaping, complete Interiors& furniture, other associated services, drawings and documents for all stages of the project including obtaining mandatory urban planning approvals, architectural design clearancesand building permits from the local authorities as per latest Ukraine legislation, preparation of tender documents based on template provided by the Embassy, tender processing and periodic supervision of design implementation during construction phase of the Project.
2. The built up area of the Project is expected to be approximately 7500 Sq. M.
3. EOI with all enclosures and their English translation, including its scanned PDF copy in CD/DVD needs to be submitted to the Embassy of India, Kyiv, Ukraine on or before (1500 hrs) on (19 Oct 2018). Late submissions will be summarily rejected.
4. Applicants with 10 years professional experience, registered with the appropriate statutory authorities and permitted to practice as an Architect/ Architectural Firm inUkraine,are requested to submit documents for evaluation of their eligibility. Eligible applicants will be further evaluated through a two step process and will be ranked for short listing up to a maximum of 8 Applicants. Details of eligibility criteria and selection process are given at Project Background.
5. As the next step of the process, short listed Applicants will be given the Design Brief of the Project for submission of their respective Concept Design and Financial Proposal for selection of the Project Architect.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Sartha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv