The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, in collaboration with other Central Ministries, State Governments and Stakeholders, is organizing a “Paryatan Parv” across the country from the 5th to 25th October 2017. The programme is being organized with the objective of drawing focus on the benefits of tourism, showcasing the cultural diversity of the country and reinforcing the principle of "Tourism for All".
Paryatan Parv will have three main components :
» Dekho Apna Desh : To encourage Indians to visit their own country.
This will include Video, Photograph and Blog Competitions of sites visited during the Event, Stories of India through Travelers’ Eyes, on Social Media, Tourism related Quiz, Essay, Debate and Painting Competitions for Students, Television Campaigns to promote travel to J&K and N.E. States.
» Tourism for All : Tourism Events at thirty sites across States in the country.
The activities at these sites will include illumination in and around the Sites, Cultural Programmes of Dance, Music, Theatre, Story Telling, Sensitisation Programmes for Stakeholders around the Sites, Tourism Exhibitions, Showcasing Culture, Cuisine and Handicrafts / Handlooms, Guided Heritage Walks, etc. These will be “People’s Events” with large scale public participation.
» Tourism & Governance : Interactive Sessions & Workshops with Stakeholders on following themes :
1. Skill Development in Tourism Sector 2. Innovation in Tourism 3. For inducting Ex-servicemen as service providers for Taxi Operation 4. Developing Rural Tourism in locations near established Destinations 5. Community Sensitisation Workshops on Home stay and B&B Opportunities
The Parv will be inaugurated at the Humayun’s Tomb on 5th October 2017. Heritage Walks are being organized at the monument from 8 AM to 4 PM along with a Painting Competition for students. The formal inauguration of the event will be held at 5:30 PM at the venue which will include a cultural programme with Meera Bhajans by Vidya Shah and Dastan-e-Amir Khusrau presented by Dr. Syeda Hameed, Zakia Zaheer & Rene Singh. The Paryatan Parv will culminate in a 3 day event in New Delhi from the 23rd to 25th October 2017 which will showcase the cultural diversity of the country, with cultural performances, crafts bazaar, food court showcasing folk and classical dance & music, handicrafts & handlooms and cuisine from all regions and States of the country.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Sartha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv