Embassy of India organized a business seminar on Tourism and hospitality sector of India in the embassy premises on 12 October 2017. Ambassador, in his presentation, highlighted tourism potential of India. He spoke about new developments to help the tourism potential including visa-on-arrival facility to Indian nationals, shooting of Indian films and starting of a direct Kyiv-Delhi flight from 1 May 2018. He encouraged tour agencies to send people to individual sates in India at a time because each of the Indian states has enough for a tourist to spend 5-7 days.
The event was attended by representatives of more than 75 tour agencies from Ukraine and India. Four airlines Air Astana, Fly Dubai, Qatar Airways and Ukraine International Airlines also participated in the event. Indian companies representatives of Ayurvedic Natural Health Centre, Caper Travel and Travelite also gave presentations on tourism potential in India. The event also included a cultural programme showcasing classical and folk dance traditions from different regions of India. The participants also got to taste Indian cuisine after the programme.
- Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr Sergíy Kyslytsya received the copies of Credentials from the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019