Press Release issued by MEA. Official visit of Foreign Minister of Ukraine H. E. Mr. Pavlo Klimkin, to India (5-7 Oct 2017)
Foreign Minister of Ukraine, H. E. Mr. Pavlo Klimkin, is visiting India from October 5-7, 2017. He is accompanied by his spouse and senior officials.
FM Klimkin met with External Affairs Minister, Smt. Sushma Swaraj in New Delhi on 5 October. The two Foreign Ministers discussed matters of mutual interest pertaining to bilateral, regional and international affairs. The talks were held in constructive and friendly spirit. Both sides agreed to strengthen bilateral ties in diverse sectors such as trade and investment, military technical and space, cultural and consular, and, people to people. They agreed to draw roadmap during the next meeting of inter governmental commission meeting scheduled in Kyiv to enhance economic and commercial relations. EAM invited Ukraine to participate as a partner country in India Pharma 2018 exhibition in Bengaluru in February 2018. Both sides particularly noted the positive trend in filming of Indian films in Ukraine which would also augur well for promotion of tourism between the two countries. FM Klimkin welcomed Indian proposal to cooperate in traditional medicine and establish AYUSH academic chair in a Ukrainian University.
Earlier, FM Klimkin had visited Agra and is scheduled to visit Jaipur.
October 06, 2017
For More Details Click Here
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Sartha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv