The Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India is administering a Scheme for ‘Human Resource Development for Health Research’ (HRD Scheme) which is intended to create a pool of talented health research personnel in the country by upgrading skills of faculty of medical colleges by specialized training in priority areas of health research. The scheme also has a separate component specifically for emerging young scientists and Non-resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) serving abroad in health research activities so that they can come back to India for undertaking research in indentified areas.
2. As part of the Scheme, Non-Resident Indians, will be provided Stipend/ Salary and Rs. 1 Crore grant for 5 years. This Scheme provides an opportunity for these persons/ Faculty to return to India and pursue research in any Institute across India.
3. The priority areas of research identified for the Scheme include Toxicology, Genomics, Proteomics, Geriatrics, Stem Cell Research, Clinical Trials, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Biotechnology, Genetics, Operational Research, Health Informatics, Medical Ethics, Health Economics and any other area that needs support as per National Health Policy.
4. The detailed guidelines regarding eligibility criteria, financial components including the formats of application are available on www.dhr.gov.in. For further details, Dr. Kavitha Rajsekar, Scientist-D, email id firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number 23736085 may be contacted.
5. A short write up of the scheme is enclosed.
- Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr Sergíy Kyslytsya received the copies of Credentials from the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019