The Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India is administering a Scheme for ‘Human Resource Development for Health Research’ (HRD Scheme) which is intended to create a pool of talented health research personnel in the country by upgrading skills of faculty of medical colleges by specialized training in priority areas of health research. The scheme also has a separate component specifically for emerging young scientists and Non-resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) serving abroad in health research activities so that they can come back to India for undertaking research in indentified areas.
2. As part of the Scheme, Non-Resident Indians, will be provided Stipend/ Salary and Rs. 1 Crore grant for 5 years. This Scheme provides an opportunity for these persons/ Faculty to return to India and pursue research in any Institute across India.
3. The priority areas of research identified for the Scheme include Toxicology, Genomics, Proteomics, Geriatrics, Stem Cell Research, Clinical Trials, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Biotechnology, Genetics, Operational Research, Health Informatics, Medical Ethics, Health Economics and any other area that needs support as per National Health Policy.
4. The detailed guidelines regarding eligibility criteria, financial components including the formats of application are available on www.dhr.gov.in. For further details, Dr. Kavitha Rajsekar, Scientist-D, email id email@example.com, phone number 23736085 may be contacted.
5. A short write up of the scheme is enclosed.
- Tribute To Former Prime Minister Bharat Ratna Poet And Statesman,Late Shri Atal Bihari Vakpayee Ji Ko Shraddhanjali
- Sadbhavna Day Pledge was Administered By H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India To Ukraine To All India-Based Members of Embassy of India, Kyiv, Ukraine on 20 Aug 2018.
- Important information regarding Kerala Flood Relief and Donation to CM's Disaster Relief Fund.
- 6TH ASIA-PACIFIC CONGRESS OF SERICULTURE AND INSECT BIOTECHNOLOGY (APSERI-2019) SCHEDULED DURING MARCH, 2019 AT MYSORE
More details can be seen at http://inserco.org/en/node/10
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- Global Investors Summit 2019, will be held on 23-24 February 2019 at Brilliant Convention Centre in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Due to Demise of former Prime Minister of India and Bharat Ratna, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Thursday 16 August 2018, All cultural activities except Yoga scheduled in the premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv has been Cancelled till 22 August 2018.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day, Flag hoisting ceremony was performed by H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, followed by singing of National Anthem. Embassy officials, Indian Diaspora, Indian Students, friend from Ukraine attended the ceremony
- 72nd Independence Day function was celebrated with additional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv today morning. Flag hoisting ceremony was performed which was followed by singing of our National Anthem. H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador, read out speech of Hon’ble President on the occasion. The function was well attended by the Indian community and friends of India in Kyiv.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day of Republic of India, Cultural Classes scheduled in the Premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv, for 14th and 15th August 2018 stands CANCEL.
- United Nations social media cards in multiple languages on India's contribution to the UN Peacekeeping Missions
- Celebration of 72nd Independence Day of India
- 11th World Hindi Conference is taking place in Mauritius from 18-20 August 2018.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga