The Sixth Session of India-Ukraine Inter-Governmental Commission (IGC) on trade, economic, scientific, technical, industrial and cultural cooperation was held in Kyiv on 5-6 February, 2018. The Indian delegation was led by Minister of State of External Affairs, Mr. M J Akbar , while Ukrainian side was led by Mr Stepan Kubiv, First Vice Prime Minister and Minister of the Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
2. The Commission reviewed the progress on a broad spectrum of bilateral issues including trade, economic, scientific, technological and cultural cooperation. The discussions also brought out action points for both sides, implementation of which would assist in early realization of the full potential of this important relationship. It was also agreed to expedite the finalization of other bilateral agreements currently under discussion.
3. During his visit, Mr. M J Akbar held bilateral meeting with Mr. Stepan Kubiv, First Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, Mr. Kostiantyn Yelisieiev, Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine and Mr. Pavlo Klimkin, Foreign Minister of Ukraine. He also addressed businessmen at the Ukraine Chambers of Commerce & Industry and spoke about the possibilities to enhance trade and investment between India and Ukraine.
- Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr Sergíy Kyslytsya received the copies of Credentials from the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019