Swachh Bharat Mission
Swachh Bharat Kosh has been set up to attract funds to achieve the objective of Clean India (Swachh Bharat). As per guidelines issued by Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation on Swachh Bharat Kosh includes contribution by NRI/PIO. The contribution can be made either online or through cheque/Demand Draft/Electronic Transfer. Societies can also contribute to the Swachh Bharat Kosh through the same channel.
Bank details for transfer of funds to Swachh Bharat Kosh are given below:
Bank Account Details
Account No. : 34215500587
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: Central Secretariat Branch
Branch Code: 00625
Address: North Block, New Delhi-110 001
IFSC Code: SBIN0000625
MICR No.: 110002014
SWIFT Code: SBININBB373
PAN No. : AAPTS3635L
In case of any clarification is required, Shri Rajeev Ranjan, Administrator , Swachh Bharat Kosh, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India can be contacted. His coordinates are:
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv