The Embassy, in the run up of 3rd International Day of Yoga 2017, in association with GDIP - General Directorate for Servicing Foreign Representative Offices organized a press conference on 14 June 2017 to promote the events - "Yoga Marathon" on 18th June from 0800 hrs. to 1000 hrs. at Khreyschiatic Street and Yoga Mela on 21 June 2017 from 1600-2100 hrs. in Maryinskiy Park, and IDY events in 24 cities of Ukraine. The event was attended by more than 50 people including prominent print and electronic media, Director General of GDIP and local celebrities (Yoga Ambassadors ). Ambassador, in his presentation, highlighted the benefits of Yoga and its contribution to peace and harmony, which was followed by a Q&A session. Event was covered by local media.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Sartha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv