The 32nd Surajkund International Crafts Mela will be held in from 2nd-18th February 2018. The Mela is scaling new heights year by year. The participation of foreign countries has now become an integral part of the Surajkund Mela. In 2017, there were 224 foreign participants and the Mela was visited by 1.2 million visitors.
Each participating country may sponsor a Cultural Troup consisting of 10-15 artists to perform in the open stage especially designated for the cultural performances. In addition 2-5 artisans along with 2 helpers only to showcase and sell their crafts in the specially created working huts (8ft X 10ft area approximately).
As per the prevailing practice, the Surajkund Mela Authority /Haryana Tourism would be happy to provide Boarding, Lodging and Local Transportation for Airport transfers Free of Cost during the participation.
For further details the concerned officers of the Surajkund Mela Authority may kindly be contacted as detailed below:
1. Managing Director, Haryana Tourism cum Chief Administrator, Surajkund Mela Authority, SCO 17-19, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh-160017 (U.T.) Tel. 0172-2704886, Fax-0172-2702783, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2. Mr. Mukesh Rao, Divisional Manager, Haryana Government Tourist Bureau, Chanderlok Building, 36-Janpath, New Delhi-110001, Mobile No. 09953415406, Tel. 011-23710420, 23324910-11, Fax-011-23713373, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mr. Rajesh Joon, Nodal Officer, Surajkund Mela Grounds, Faridabad-121009 (Delhi-NCR), Mobile No. 09818183030, 09311113333, Landline-0129-2512200, 2512054-57, Tele Fax-2512842, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr Sergíy Kyslytsya received the copies of Credentials from the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019