To celebrate the 70th Anniversary of India’s Independence Day, Embassy of India, Kyiv organized a seminar and a cultural event to highlight the political, economic, social and cultural achievement of India. The event was held at a prestigious venue, “Ukrainian House” at the centre of the city. H.E. Dr. Mykola Movchan, Deputy Minister for European Integration, Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine was the Chief Guest for the occasion. H.E. Ms. Olga Trofimtseva, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine for European Integration, also attended the event. Ambassador of India to Ukraine, H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, made a detailed presentation regarding progress made by India in the 70 years since independence. More than 500 guests from local government Ministries, Ministers, Members of Parliament, members of diplomatic corps, academicians, businessmen and Indian citizens attended the function. A few photographs of the event are enclosed.
On this occasion, the exhibition of Rangoli (Art of Colors) from India also held in the Central Exhibition Hall of the venue. It was followed by a colourful cultural programme performed by local dance groups. Thereafter, Qawwali programme by 6 members group from India ‘Mera Man Sangeet’ led by Mr. Ayyub Mohammed, from Mewad Gharana, performed and enthralled the audience with qawallis, ghazals and sufi songs.
Another prominent building in the city centre was used to display the Indian tri-colour and logo of India@70 on this occasion.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv