To celebrate the 70th Anniversary of India’s Independence Day, Embassy of India, Kyiv organized a seminar and a cultural event to highlight the political, economic, social and cultural achievement of India. The event was held at a prestigious venue, “Ukrainian House” at the centre of the city. H.E. Dr. Mykola Movchan, Deputy Minister for European Integration, Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine was the Chief Guest for the occasion. H.E. Ms. Olga Trofimtseva, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine for European Integration, also attended the event. Ambassador of India to Ukraine, H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, made a detailed presentation regarding progress made by India in the 70 years since independence. More than 500 guests from local government Ministries, Ministers, Members of Parliament, members of diplomatic corps, academicians, businessmen and Indian citizens attended the function. A few photographs of the event are enclosed.
On this occasion, the exhibition of Rangoli (Art of Colors) from India also held in the Central Exhibition Hall of the venue. It was followed by a colourful cultural programme performed by local dance groups. Thereafter, Qawwali programme by 6 members group from India ‘Mera Man Sangeet’ led by Mr. Ayyub Mohammed, from Mewad Gharana, performed and enthralled the audience with qawallis, ghazals and sufi songs.
Another prominent building in the city centre was used to display the Indian tri-colour and logo of India@70 on this occasion.
- Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr Sergíy Kyslytsya received the copies of Credentials from the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019