PSLV-C37 Successfully Launches 104 Satellites in a Single Flight
At 0928 hrs IST today morning, ISRO successfully launched the 714 kg Cartosat-2 Series Satellite along with 103 co-passenger satellites on board ISRO's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, PSLV- C37, from Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota.
It is the highest number of satellites launched in one single mission anywhere. Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated the space scientific community and the nation for this proud feat.
This is the thirty eighth consecutive successful mission of PSLV. All the 104 satellites were successfully separated from the PSLV fourth stage in a predetermined sequence. The total number of Indian satellites launched by PSLV now stands at 46.
The imagery from the Cartosat-2 series satellite will be useful for cartographic applications, urban and rural applications, coastal land use, utility management like road network monitoring, water distribution, change detection to bring out geographical and manmade features and various other Land Information System (LIS) and Geographical Information System (GIS) applications.
The data sets could be used for urban planning of 500 cities under the Amrut Planning Scheme. ISRO Nano Satellites, INS-1 and INS-2, were also launched.
In addition, 101 foreign nano satellites from six countries were launched in a significant international dimension. Of these, 96 were from the United States, and 1 each from Israel, Kazakhstan, UAE, the Netherlands and Switzerland. With today's successful launch, the total number of customer satellites from abroad launched by India's PSLV has reached 180.
This mission involved many technical challenges such as realising the launch of a large number of satellites during a single mission within stipulated time frame. Besides, ensuring adequate separation between all the 104 satellites during their orbital injection as well as during their subsequent orbital life was yet another complexity associated with this mission. With this launch, ISRO has further bolstered its impeccable scientific credentials as a reliable partner for space initiatives.
- Tribute To Former Prime Minister Bharat Ratna Poet And Statesman,Late Shri Atal Bihari Vakpayee Ji Ko Shraddhanjali
- Sadbhavna Day Pledge was Administered By H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India To Ukraine To All India-Based Members of Embassy of India, Kyiv, Ukraine on 20 Aug 2018.
- Important information regarding Kerala Flood Relief and Donation to CM's Disaster Relief Fund.
- 6TH ASIA-PACIFIC CONGRESS OF SERICULTURE AND INSECT BIOTECHNOLOGY (APSERI-2019) SCHEDULED DURING MARCH, 2019 AT MYSORE
More details can be seen at http://inserco.org/en/node/10
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- Global Investors Summit 2019, will be held on 23-24 February 2019 at Brilliant Convention Centre in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Due to Demise of former Prime Minister of India and Bharat Ratna, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Thursday 16 August 2018, All cultural activities except Yoga scheduled in the premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv has been Cancelled till 22 August 2018.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day, Flag hoisting ceremony was performed by H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, followed by singing of National Anthem. Embassy officials, Indian Diaspora, Indian Students, friend from Ukraine attended the ceremony
- 72nd Independence Day function was celebrated with additional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv today morning. Flag hoisting ceremony was performed which was followed by singing of our National Anthem. H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador, read out speech of Hon’ble President on the occasion. The function was well attended by the Indian community and friends of India in Kyiv.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day of Republic of India, Cultural Classes scheduled in the Premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv, for 14th and 15th August 2018 stands CANCEL.
- United Nations social media cards in multiple languages on India's contribution to the UN Peacekeeping Missions
- Celebration of 72nd Independence Day of India
- 11th World Hindi Conference is taking place in Mauritius from 18-20 August 2018.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga