The 3rd International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way first by holding Yoga Marathon on 18 June 2017 at khreschatyk Street and followed by Yoga Mela on 21 June 2017 in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine. Wonderful Participation of Ukrainians and Indian Diaspora has been observed in Yoga Mela as part of 3rd International Day of Yoga in Mariinsky park, Kyiv, Ukraine held on 21 June 2017 from 1600 – 2200 hrs. It is worth mentioning that more than 25 Ukrainian Yoga Schools/ Institutes consisting of approximately 300 Students participated with enthusiasm and Josh in Yoga Mela. All schools conducted separate yoga classes and conveyed a message of peace and Humanity to spectators. It was overwhelming to see cheerful and spectacular visitors of more than 4000 people, including local dignitaries, Ukrainian friends and participants from Yoga schools and Institutes, who witnessed various forms of Yoga and Cultural Program which was performed by “LOKRANG’ from India. The event has become a Milestone for spreading Yoga, Peace, Friendship and Indian Culture amongst the People of Ukraine. The extra ordinary initiative and Conduct of International Day of Yoga on 18 June 2017 at khreschatyk Street at such a grand scale by H.E Shri Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, in which 4052 people from various part of Ukraine simultaneously did Yoga and followed by Yoga Mela on 21 June 2017 has generated a tremendous friendliness between countries and conveyed a message of Peace and Harmony.
- Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr Sergíy Kyslytsya received the copies of Credentials from the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019