The Department of Science and Technology DST) through the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) has launched a scheme titled VAJRA (Visiting Advanced Joint Research) Faculty to tap the expertise of Overseas Faculty/Scientists including Non- Resident Indians (NRI). Hon'ble Prime Minister announced the Scheme during the 15th Edition of Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas (PBD) held on January 8, 2017 in Bangalore. The Scheme offers adjunct/visiting faculty positions to overseas Scientists/Faculties/ R&D professionals including NRIs to Institutions in India. The scheme is expected to undertake collaborative research in frontier areas of S&T including the interdisciplinary areas of national priorities such as energy, water, environment, health, security, nutrition, waste processing, advanced materials, high performance computing, cyber- physical systems, smart machines and manufacturing, etc. and stimulate the latent potential of our academic and research sector.
Application for the Scheme are open for submission from 1st July 2017 onwards through www.serbonline.in. Hon'ble Minister (Science & Technology and Earth Science) has recently launched the web portal for VAJRA. The Scheme details are available at www.vajra-india.in. A copy of brochure is could be downloaded from this site.
- Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr Sergíy Kyslytsya received the copies of Credentials from the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019