The Department of Science and Technology DST) through the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) has launched a scheme titled VAJRA (Visiting Advanced Joint Research) Faculty to tap the expertise of Overseas Faculty/Scientists including Non- Resident Indians (NRI). Hon'ble Prime Minister announced the Scheme during the 15th Edition of Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas (PBD) held on January 8, 2017 in Bangalore. The Scheme offers adjunct/visiting faculty positions to overseas Scientists/Faculties/ R&D professionals including NRIs to Institutions in India. The scheme is expected to undertake collaborative research in frontier areas of S&T including the interdisciplinary areas of national priorities such as energy, water, environment, health, security, nutrition, waste processing, advanced materials, high performance computing, cyber- physical systems, smart machines and manufacturing, etc. and stimulate the latent potential of our academic and research sector.
Application for the Scheme are open for submission from 1st July 2017 onwards through www.serbonline.in. Hon'ble Minister (Science & Technology and Earth Science) has recently launched the web portal for VAJRA. The Scheme details are available at www.vajra-india.in. A copy of brochure is could be downloaded from this site.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv