As a closing ceremony to the year-long observation of the 125th birth anniversary of Bharat Ratna, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, an Ukrainian translation to the biography of Dr. Ambedkar by writer Mr. Vasant Moon was released on 1st March 2017. The book has been translated in Ukrainian language by a well-known Indologist, Prof. Olena Bordilovska. The function was held at the International Relations Department of Taras Shevchenko National University of Ukraine in Kyiv. Nearly 100 students and leading Indologists participated in the event. Members of Indian community and Ukraine-Indian Friendship Association also took part in the celebrations. Apart from H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, presenting the life story of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, a well-known lawyer Mr. Mykolai Gnatovskyi drew comparison between the process of making of Indian Constitution and that of the Ukrainian one which is currently under process. Ms. Olga Lukash, an Indologist, spoke to the gathering on this occasion too.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Partha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv