The Embassy of India in Kyiv is celebrating 2nd October, birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, as the International Day of Non-Violence as declared by the United Nations.
The Embassy of India in Kyiv is celebrating 2nd October, birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, as the International Day of Non-Violence as declared by the United Nations. The Embassy of India has been observing this day by organizing an event to mark this occasion. This year this event will be celebrated at the following address:
Date : Monday, 2nd October 2017
Time : 1115 hrs – 1215 hrs
Venue : 36/1, Melnykova Street, Concert Hall, Institute of International Relations, Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
2. All are requested to kindly attend the function. Entry is free
- Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr Sergíy Kyslytsya received the copies of Credentials from the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy.
- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global
- Dhai Akhar Letter Writing Campaign at International Level
- A visual narrative on Gandhi’s life on facade of Gulliver Mall, Kyiv, Ukraine from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm on 2nd October 2018
- Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children(SPDC)
- The Embassy of India is celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and International Day of non-violence on 2nd October, 2018 by organizing a ‘Satya Vaarta’: Talks on the influence of Gandhian thought in the modern world.
- ITEC Day Celebration in Embassy of India in Ukraine
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR ARCHITECTS / ARCHITERCTURAL FIRMS
- ЗАПРОШЕННЯ ДОВСІХ, ХТО БАЖАЄ ВЗЯТИ УЧАСТЬ У ТЕНДЕРІ НА ОБРАННЯ АРХІТЕКТОРА/АРХІТЕКТУРНОЇ КОМПАНІЇ
- Inauguration of Indian film festival in Ternopil with the Governor
- Meeting the Governor of Lviv and inauguration of India-Ukrain international association
- 14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition - October, 30 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - 2019