The Embassy celebrated ITEC Day on September 14, 2017 in the Embassy auditorium
The Embassy celebrated ITEC Day on September 14, 2017 in the Embassy auditorium. The event was attended by around 80 guests including the Chief Guest –H.E. Mr. Mykola Movchan, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports of Ukraine on European Integration, representatives of Ukrainian Ministries andITEC alumni. H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India, in his welcome remarks, highlighted the importance of the programme not only in capacity building of the participants but also in reinvigorating our relations with developing world and building people to people contacts.
It was followed by words of thanks and praise by the Chief Guest for India’s contribution to the world in multiple fields including Ayurveda and Culture. He also expressed gratitude to India for sharing its knowledge and experience, acquired over last six decades since its independence, through ITECprogramme.
ITEC alumni also re-lived their experience and memories of their training in India. They remarked that majority of the ITEC alumni feel somewhat ‘Indianized’ by their ITEC training in India. An Indian cultural programme presented by local artists was followed by refreshments (Indian cuisine) which further refreshed the memories of the Alumni and ended the event on a happy note.
- 70th Republic Day of India function was celebrated with traditional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv on 26th January 2019
- H.E. Mr. Partha Satpathy, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, during XVIII All-Ukrainian festival of Indian dances ‘Rhythms of Joy’ held in Kyiv on October 28, 2018.
- On January 25, 2019, H.E. Mr. Sartha Sathpahty, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, participated in 'Head to Head' programme at national Ukrainian TV-channel UA|TV. The programme was dedicated t India-Ukraine relations in various fields and areas.
- The Embassy of India in Ukraine hosted a reception on 25 January 2019 to celebrate the 70th Republic Day of India.
- Celebration of 70th Republic Day of India in Ukraine
- NATIONAL VOTERS DAY - JANUARY 25, 2019
- The Embassy of India, Kyiv will be celebrating 70th Republic Day on 26 January 2019 (Saturday) at the Chancery Premises at 1000 hrs
- Upcoming Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019
- Celebration of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas (PBD) and Vishwa Hindi Diwas on 09 January 2018 in the Embassy premises
- 2nd Annual Business Seminar on "India - the Global Power in Pharmaceuticals - Reliable Partner of Ukraine" held on November 30, 2018 Kyiv